Who we are
© Vulala Ltd is a part of Xavias Trading Ltd, a Registered company in England and Wales.
Xavias Trading Ltd trades under the name Vulalasextoys.com (our website). Xavias Trading Ltd owns Vulalasextoys.com
Registered VAT number is 13018535
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
By using our site, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site again in the future.
‘Cookies’ are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are not viruses or programs and cannot damage your computer.
No personally identifiable data is collected or stored using cookies; they are simply files used to enhance your visit.
It’s possible to turn off your cookies manually in your browser at any time. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Samsung internet browser
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
Definitions of Cookies
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around vulalasextoys.com and use essential features like secure payment areas and the shopping basket. These cookies don’t gather any personal information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember things like information you’ve entered on shopping forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session.
- Remember the goods you have placed in your Shopping Basket.
- Identify if you have logged into vulalasextoys.com.
- Ensure that if we make any changes to the website in the future that you will be directed to the correct page.
Cookies defined as ‘Strictly Necessary’ will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- Collect any personal information about you.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. Our shopping pages will not function without these cookies so you must accept them in order to continue using our site.
We use ‘Performance’ cookies to collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit and if there are any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information about you personally. All the information collected is anonymous and used to improve how our site works and monitor its performance.
We use Performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used.
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Test different designs of our website using A/B multivariate testing.
- Anonymously record user sessions to improve usability
Cookies we have defined as ‘Performance’ cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather any personal information.
- Target adverts to you on any other website.
Examples of what these cookies are used for
- Google Analytics – We use Google analytics to capture data on how customers browse the website. No personally identifiable data is stored.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit and make vulalasextoys.com easier to use. They can also be used to prevent the user being offered a service again that had previously been offered to that user and rejected.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to:
- Remember settings you’ve changed.
- Show you when you’re logged into the Members area of the website.
- Stop you being showing website overlay again once you have dismissed it.
Cookies defined as ‘Functionality’ will not be used to:
- Target you with adverts on other websites.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties – where this is the case, we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can’t offer you some features
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We retain inactive accounts for no longer than 2 years
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.